Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Naomi voicebank release

Hello Naomi fans!

As a lot of you have seen, There are already quite a few drawings of Naomi, She even has her own UTAU wiki page, And some of you have even been asking "Can you send me a link to Naomi? Because she's awsome. 8D"
But then as explained, She so far has no voicebank or official song yet.

But no more! You may all be excited, As Naomi is about to have her voicebank released & up for download soon!
I am so sorry this couldn't have happened months ago as it was supposed to be planned, It's because there were many errors in the first four attempts of making her voicebank. (Unclear sounds, Bad quality, There was background noise which shouldn't have been there, Some words sounded unclear, And some were not even working in UTAU itself.)
Luckily, This time I was able to get it to work, And I was able to figure out how to use the oto.ini at last, So it will be easier to work with her voicebank.

I have been messing with the oto.ini in UTAU on Naomi's voicebank for some time now. And I was able to get it to where she can sing at extremely fast paces & still have clear pronunciations in her words.

All that is needed is to finish the last of recording her voicebank & then creating the oto.ini for her voicebank, And it will finally be finished.

Her voicebank should be up for download somewhere between May 27th - June 4th.
Yet again, I am sorry for not getting it up any sooner as I mentioned before there were many errors in making her voicebank in the past.

This is all I needed to announce, Have a nice day!
Dana M. Reynolds~

0 comments:

Post a Comment